TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Personal data included in this form will be "processed" (as such terms are defined in the Data Protection Act 1998) by Jazz Hands Academy and/or the Principal(s) of its own schools ("Act Sing Dance School") for the purposes of administration, research, the provision of teaching services in singing, dance and drama, the organisations under legislation relating to children. Jazz Hands Academy will not disclose this information to third parties for marketing purposes. Jazz Hands Academy itself may use this information to provide marketing information.
2. Course times and fees are given in the "Fee Note", the "Acceptance letter" or the relevant "Venue Sheet" for each course. An application will only be deemed to have been accepted if accompanied by the payment/transfer of the required deposit. Receipt of the application and any deposit or fees paid at the time of application will be confirmed in writing along with all relevant course details and acceptance of any student is not confirmed until that letter has been issued
3. Methods of Payment:
All payments are taken by our online booking system.
4. Courses take place during the normal academic terms. The term dates for the following term will be made known in writing/on the website www.ActSingDanceSchools.co.uk at the end of each term.
5. Written confirmation from Jazz Hands Academy of an application confirming that a student has been allocated a place establishes a contract for the provision of teaching services.
Where a student is attending any course for the first time the contract can be terminated no later than 4 days after the second course day. Any fees paid, over and above the deposit amount, will be refunded. Termination will only be accepted when received by Jazz Hands Academy in writing.
Thereafter, the contract automatically continues for the consecutive term unless it is terminated before the end of the sixth course day. In that case the contract will expire on the last day of the current term. Termination will only be accepted when received by Jazz Hands Academy in writing.
7. Jazz Hands Academy reserves the right to exclude students from lessons at its discretion.
8. Jazz Hands Academy reserves the right to make changes to the timetable and to the teaching staff.
9. Fees are reviewed annually in September.
10. Jazz Hands Academy will from time to time take photographs and film footage of students during class time for use in Jazz Hands Academy marketing and publicity material. If you do not wish for your child to be photographed/filmed please let the school Principal know in writing.
11. Students participate at their own risk and are obliged to inform Jazz Hands Academy and its staff of any existing injuries or medical condition.
12. Students are obliged to take care of their own belongings. Jazz Hands Academy can accept no liability for lost or damaged belongings.
13. The liability of Jazz Hands Academy and that of its staff is restricted to class time only and then only to gross negligence.